Sunday, May 23, 2010

PRANKSTERS, ETC.

It has come to our attention that Naveen is yet another victim of Manson´s jokes, apparently he´s a genuine piece of entertaintment, you can watch the video here:

 http://www.facebook.com/video/video.php?v=122012661162984

not quite sure why a chicken salad sandwich would be funny but just to let you know that also happens to be one of our favorite foods, I guess it goes well with everything....

LOST´s finale is only a few hours away...

Now here´s another piece of evidence I found interesting and I know it´s a little bit old but it´s from the Second Season, the episode named "The Lockdown". Manson also referrenced this on his My Space once: the writing on the door revealed after the blacklight comes up..."I AM THE DOOR..."

0 comentarios:

Post a Comment